Updated on April 5, 2017
100,000 American Express Platinum Sign Up Bonus!
Update 5/10/16: That was quick! Offer is DEAD after about 24 hours. Hope you were able to get in on this!
Via Reddit, American Express is once again offering a huge 100,000 point sign up bonus after a low $3,000 spend in 3 months! And better yet its publicly available — no tricks or extra clicking involved like the last time I wrote about this same offer. This may not last long — so if you think you might want it, APPLY NOW!
- Link to Amex Platinum 100k Sign Up Bonus (I do not get any commission for this, its just an killer deal!)
- Offer Code for phone applications (1-800-223-2670): POID BVGO:0009
You'll earn 100,000 American Express points after $3,000 spend in 3 months. The annual fee is also big at $450 (and NOT WAIVED).
There are a lot of benefits which make this annual fee feel like a great value. I've written about the benefits in more detail on my post for the Amex Platinum Mercedes Benz card as they are mostly the same. Here are the main benefits to focus on:
- 100,000 American Express Membership Rewards points after $3k spend + $450 fee
- $200 Airline Fee Credit per calendar year (once in 2016 and once in 2017 = $400)
- I bought Amazon Gift cards with my credits last year
- Hilton & SPG Gold Elite Status
- Free airport lounge access: Over 800 Lounges including Centurion Lounge, Delta Sky Club, AirSpace Lounge, Priority Pass Select
- $100 Global Entry Credit
- Boingo Wifi
Application Status Check
If you don't get instantly approved, follow these instructions for how to check the status.