Updated on March 18, 2019
I never pay full price for anything — and you don't have to either.
In the following pages, I will provide a listing of my favorite coupons and links. As I find them, I will add them here (partly for myself) so when you need a car rental deal or need to buy some designer clothing, you can come here and find it.
- Cash Back for online shopping – I always check for cashback before I buy anything online, these are some of my favorites. Many will give you a new user bonus of $5-10, but the bonuses changes frequently. I usually get 2-10% cash back, on average, using these sites. For most people, I suggest pick one or two and remember to use them before shopping.
- BeFrugal.com – cash back on most online stores including Amazon.com
- TopCashback.com – cash back on most online stores (like Groupon.com)
- GivingAssistant.org – cash back and donations to your favorite causes
- Splender.com – cash back on most online stores
- Ebates.com – lower cash back than the above but still a good site (they have eBay and the above do not)
- Amazon Student Prime – Free Prime account 6 months (free 2 day shipping) then 50% off of prime (free 2 day shipping + unlimited streaming of movies and tv episodes) click here to sign up
- Food Delivery
- Car Rentals:
- Free 3rd Weekend day: Use coupon code TUWA077 – I almost always use a coupon to get 1 day of my rentals for free. There has always been coupons like this available online somewhere. If this one is expires, just use this google search and you'll probably find it. This is my favorite Avis coupon to use on a weekend road trip where 3 days will usually cost around $90 instead of $130. [Expired Codes: TUPA001]
- Free double upgrade: Details on the Cathay or Avis site. Diamond members can get a double update with the voucher which you can download on Avis link above. For Reference here are the old 2016 vouchers: double upgrade voucher and single upgrade voucher. This is meant for Diamond members of Cathay Pacific / Marco Polo Club, however, they did not check for proof when I used it last. Valid worldwide at participating locations.
- Savings/Bank accounts with the high interest
- American Express Personal Savings. They usually offer the highest interest and much better than the almost 0% that most banks offer.
- Taxi Rides
- Clothing Sample Sales NYC – find sample sales in NYC and save up to 90% off of your favorite brands. Sign up for email updates and you won't miss a sale (you also might start spending too much)
- Vitamins / Supplements:
- iHerb.com: $10 off your first order
- Microsoft Office (PC or Mac), for only ~$15
- This not well known program gets you a full legal copy of MS Office directly from Microsoft for a mere $10. You may be eligible with your work or school email – click here to find out (click “dont know your program code and enter your work or school email)
- You can install this on 2 PCs or Macs. Amazon sells MS Office Professional for 1 computer for > $300 so this deal is worth > $600. Can't beat that.