Chase Hyatt Visa
I will cut to the chase. Here is one of the last working links for 2 free nights for the Chase Hyatt card. The new bonus is 40k Hyatt bonus, which is inferior if you plan to redeem at Category 7 hotels or at the brand new all inclusive Miraval.
I applied through this link, called in to get approved, and confirmed with the Chase rep that my account showed 2 free nights instead of the new 40k offer.
In case the landing page gets pulled, here is the direct app page, which has no mention of the signup offer (you will just need to have faith): https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?CELL=621P&SPID=FL3Z&PROMO=DF01
- 2 free nights after $2,000 spend in first 3 months
- Free nights valid at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide
- $75 annual fee (not waived)
- 1 free night each year (on your cardmember anniversary) valid at category 1-4 hotels
- 5,000 Bonus points if you add an authorized user and make a purchase in first 3 months
- 3x points per $1 spent at Hyatts, 2x at restaurants, airline tickets and car rentals, 1x everything else
Am I Eligible?
This product is available if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months. In fact a friend of mine cancelled his Chase Hyatt 2 months ago, reapplied recently, and got approved for the 2 free nights. If you are in the same boat, general consensus is to wait ~45 days from cancel date before re-applying.
The 5/24 rule does not apply for this card. I already know many people who applied in the last few days who all got approved and are over 5/24.
Hat Tip: Dodo (in the comments on DoctorOfCredit)
[…] prefer points, but one very high value brand new reason to prefer free nights. And The Reward Boss says there’s still a link out there that offers the free night signup […]