Free Beats Headphones ($300) + over 3k AA miles or 5% cash back
Buy a Mac or iPad Pro and get a free Beats (sells for $300) and additional discounts with educational pricing. Don't need the Beats3 Wireless headphones? You can sell them on eBay for ~$200 (or trade them in for $99 Amazon credit) and put that towards your Mac. On top of that you can add 5% cash back from Discover or earn miles. If you are looking for a Mac, Apple's Back to School 2017 bonus might be the best time of the year to buy, especially since Apple just released their updated MacBook Pro.
Apple products don't go on sale often except for back to school promotions like this. In addition to the free Beats headphones, the Mac's are discounted (with educational pricing): save $50 on a Macbook or MB Pro, and further discounts on upgrades as well as AppleCare+.
Offer valid: July 12 to September 25, 2017.
Apple Education Pricing
Who qualifies? Education pricing is “Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.”
- Buy a Mac or iPad Pro and get a free set of $300 Beats3 Solo Wireless headphones
- MacBook Pro $1249 (save $50)
- Free $300 Beats3 Solo Wireless Headphones
- Plus your choice of the following:
- American Airline Miles: 1 mile per dollar plus 2000 bonus miles if you spend $500+ (works together with the above deal as per the AA shopping portal)
- 5% Cashback with Discover Card deals (this might not be “valid in combination with other offers”, so check out the other options). Don't have a Discover card yet? Find out more here.
- 3% Donation to charity with GivingAssistant (and $5 bonus when you sign up)
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!