HarryandDavid.com has several promotions right now, some of which can be combined for a really nice deal. Perfect for those late holiday gifts, or new years or other upcoming gifting occasions. Some items are up to 50% off, Amex has $20 off $75, and a 20% off full price orders, in addition to shoprunner for free shipping. BeFrugal also has 10% cashback.
I just placed an order for several 50% off items and combined the Amex $20 off offer, shoprunner free shipping, and Befrugal's 10% cashback, though I expect the cashback deal not to work. Heck, I even ordered something for myself as I wanted to try the Royal Riviera Pears.
- 20% off an order of $75+. Not valid for sale items (like those 50% off items). This is my referral link, thank you in advance if you use it. *See note below if you can't figure out how to apply the code at checkout*
- Harry & David has several gift packages up to 50% off (for example, the Tower of Treats is $19.99 – 50% off the $39.99 price)
- American Express Offers has $20 off $75 which ends 12/31/17. I found it on multiple cards including my SPG Amex. This CAN be combined with all of these offers.
- Free shipping with your Shoprunner membership. This can be combined with the Amex $20 off and sale prices.
- BeFrugal 10% cashback – this may not work but worth trying for 10%
Note: Entering the 20% promo code is kinda tricky. After you click the link you'll get a promo code, for example: HR2-786-6106-656. When you get to checkout step 3, find the PROMOTION CODE section. In the promotion code section, you'll enter HR2, in the membership field you enter the rest of the code: 786-6106-656. It took me a few tries to get this to work.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!