Updated on May 16, 2015
The 60000 Chase Ink Plus Bonus is BACK
Until 3/1/15, Chase has brought back the 60,000 Ultimate Rewards sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is not waived like last time. That's an increase of 10,000 vs the typical 50,000 bonus offer. It is a business card but small and new businesses can apply (there are no formal requirements to setup a sole proprietorship). Via the SBA, “In fact, you may already own one without knowing it. If you are a freelance writer, for example, you are a sole proprietor.” You can apply online – no need to go into a branch.
LINKS TO APPLY:
- Direct Link
- My affiliate link: If you apply by clicking this link, you will get the same offer and I will get a referral commission. It's an extra step- thank you if you use the link there to sign up!
- Expires 3/1/15
- After spending $5,000 in 3 months you receive 60,000 Ultimate Reward Points (which are worth up to $1k if you redeem them for United Miles)
- Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
WHY GET IT?
- The #1 reason: Ultimate Reward Points transfer to United 1:1 – so 60,000 Ultimate Reward Points = 60,000 United Miles. After you spend the required $5k, you will have a total of 65,000 points which is worth 2 domestic round trip tickets with about 15k points left over. You can also transfer to Virgin which has some interesting redemptions to Australia.
- 5 points per dollar spent at office supply stores, cell phone, landline, internet and cable services
- Free Lounge Club Membership – including 2 visits to airport lounges free. Click here to sign up for free (for some reason, Chase does not provide this info to you unless you know to ask). The invitation code is “CHASEINK”.
Chase Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to several partners. As I mentioned above, my favorite use is to transfer to United Miles.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
Leave a Reply