$300/$600 Bloomingdale's Gift Card with $1000 / $2000 Purchase
When I think of discounts and deals, stores like Bloomingdale's never come to mind. So, I was surprised when I found this “Loyallists Hot Savings” offer while comparing prices. Get a $300 or $600 Bloomingdale's gift card when you spend $1k or $2k now through 3/19/17. Add to that a cashback portal rebate of 8% and you've got some decent savings up to ~38% off. Then there is a 15% off promo code which may stack as well. Some items will just take the discount instead of a gift card.
If you've had your eye on some expensive brand that rarely/never goes on sale, here is a good chance to save. Tumi luggage is 20% off and Michael Kors is 25% off until 3/19. Have you ever tried to use the 20% off coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond only to discover it excludes the brand you want? Try again now – I've listed Bed Bath's excluded brands below.
GET THE OFFER
- 8% Cashback: Use a cashback portal – Befrugal and TopCashback both give 8% cash back and Befrugal has a $10 sign up bonus.
- Sign up for the Loyallists program at Bloomingdales.com
- Buy your items… the sweet spot is $1k or $2k so you get 30% back in gift card credit.
- 15% Off Code: I'm not sure if this will stack but if you sign up for text alerts (click the banner at the top), they will send you a code for 15% off. Even if it doesn't stack with the cashback site, it's almost double. I don't see anything in the terms to prevent it from stacking with the Loyallists Hot Savings offer.
When I put in my order, I made the mistake of not following my own suggestions and accidentally signed up for the text alerts with 10% instead of the 15% off (links above). So I cancelled the order and put through a new order to get another ~$50 worth of free stuff.
First, you'll have to join their Loyallists program (free to sign up, free shipping and returns). Then make your purchase. 60 days later you will get your bonus points which can be converted to a Bloomingdales gift card. Spend it asap because you lose 75% of the points at the end of the year!
Valid: March 9-19, 2017
|Spend||Get Reward Card|
- The gift card credit HAS AN EXPIRATION, so spend it the same year!
- On December 31 of each year, 75% of all remaining points (points are converted to gift cards) on your account will be forfeited. (No doubt many people will forget)
- You will get access to your gift card 60 days after the purchase
- The Power Points (gift card) will be added to your Points Account Balance 60 days after you make a qualifying purchase, unless your merchandise has not shipped, in which case your Power Points will be added when your merchandise ships. Qualifying purchase must take place at one register and be on one receipt.
BED BATH & BEYOND EXCLUDED BRANDS
Try to use those famous 20% coupons that come in the mail a couple times a month and you'll find out many brands are excluded. Many kitchen brands as well as baby product brands are sold by Bloomingdales so you can finally get a discount off the dreaded retail price.
Offer excludes the following: Alessi, Arthur Court, Baby Brezza®, Baby Jogger™, Babyletto™, Babymel™, BÉABA®, Breville®, Brookstone®, Bugaboo, Bumbleride™, clek®, Coravin, CYBEX, DaVinci™, Destination Maternity®, DKNY, Ergobaby™, Fitbit™, Foundations®, franklin & ben™, HALO™ Bassinest™, Inglesina®, kate spade, Kenneth Cole Reaction Home, KitchenAid® PROLINE, Kosta Boda, Le Creuset®, Lladró®, Maxi-Cosi®, Miele, Million Dollar Baby Classic™, Monique Lhuillier, Mountain Buggy®, Nursery Works™, Nambe®, Nautica®, Nespresso, Oeuf, Orbit Baby®, Orrefors, Peg Pérego, Petunia Pickle Bottom®, Phil & Teds®, Quinny®, Riedel, Romero Britto™, Roomba 800 & 900 Series Vacuums, Shun, Southern Tide, Star Wars BB8 by Sphero, Stokke®, storksak®, Svan®, Swarovski, Swash, Swiss Diamond, Tempur-Pedic Mattresses and bases, Thule®, Under Armour®, UPPAbaby®, Vera Bradley®, Vera Wang, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix®, Waterford®, Wusthof®, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, or portrait studio services.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!