Updated on April 6, 2017
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express – 30K Offer Highlights:
- Earn 30,000 (instead of the usual 15,000) bonus membership reward points after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 50% more points on those purchases
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- With the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card, you can get 3X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year
- $95 annual fee
How to Apply for the 30,000 points Offer:
- Open this link in a Chrome Incognito browser: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/amex-everyday-preferred/ (this is a direct link, I do not get any commission if you apply)*
- If you do not see the 30k bonus point offer, close the Chrome Incognito browser and repeat.
*I do have an affiliate link but it is only for 15,000 points so I'm not listing it here.
Other Amex Offers:
American Express has been bumping up many of their offers recently. I have earned a lot of Membership Reward Points this year as have many friends and readers. It's great time to take advantage of all this if you haven't yet! Check out these recent posts if the American Express EveryDay Preferred credit card does not fit your spending needs:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Offer – after $3,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express 50K Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN 75K Offer – after $10,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express – $250 bonus after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express 30K Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
American Express Application Status Check / Reconsideration:
If you did not get instant approval online, check your application status online. If it still shows pending following the instructions here to call the reconsideration line.
Note that some of the offers above are now YMMV as some time has passed since I posted them and they may require a browser trick to pull them up. If you were previously considering applying for the Amex EveryDay Preferred credit card, now is the best time to do so!