For those who are not targeted for the American Express Business Gold 75k after $5,000 spend offer, you may want to check out the latest American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50k Signup Bonus. 50,000 bonus Amex points with only $1k spend!
- Earn 50k bonus points after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- $195 annual fee waived the first year
- $100 airline fee credit (new)
- No FX fees (new)
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Open a new incognito window in the Google Chrome browser
- Paste in this link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/premier-rewards-gold/
- If you do not see the offer above, close out the incognito and repeat until you see the 50k offer
- Hit “APPLY NOW” on the bottom right
- Read this to determine if you should apply now or hold off for the 75,000 bonus pt offer
- Head over to Lucky's blog or FlyerTalk to see how you can use the airline fee credit towards $200 in gift certificates (e.g. AA GC’s).
- There are many ways to redeem Amex Membership Reward pts, so not going to rehash it here. My favorite transfer partner is British Airways Avios, which occasionally offers transfer bonuses.
- 50,000 is the highest offer for this particular product in the recent past. The highest offer was available more than 2 years ago around February 2013.
Didn't Get Instant Approval?
Check your Amex app status online
Other Amex Offers
American Express has really been on a roll with lots of great offers this year. I’ve been able to increase my point balance significantly. Thank you Amex! Check out these recent posts if the American Express EveryDay credit card does not fit your spending needs:
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card 25k Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Blue Cash EveryDay $250 Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Platinum 100K Offer – after $3,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold 50K Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Business Rewards Gold 75K Offer – after $10,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex EveryDay Preferred 30K Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
Hat Tip to Ken for sending this!