Updated on December 2, 2019
Two United Club Lounge Passes, 1 Admirals Club (AA) Lounge Pass + Free Drink Ticket
I've got a total of 3 lounge passes to giveaway: 2x United Club Lounge Passes and 1x AA Admirals Club Pass. The lounge passes are worth $59 each. The United passes come from a reader, who, like me, already has a United Club membership with the JP Morgan Reserve card. All 3 passes expire soon on 6/30/18 so please make sure you can use the tickets by then.
United Club Pass Valid: In United Clubs, excluding United Arrivals Lounge, United Global First Lounge, and Star Alliance lounge. Same-day boarding pass is required for entry. 1 person per ticket plus kids under 2 years old.
AA Admirals Club Pass: 1 Adult + up to 3 children under 18 years old.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter below to win. Or click this link just in case it doesn't load right below.
- **Be sure to click the confirmation email for your entry to be valid. Your entry will not be valid unless you confirm your email.
- Get 5 more entries by referring a friend – you will get a referral link after you enter.
Visit a United Club lounge to make your trip a little nicer and more comfortable. Here are some of the things you can expect which I pulled from United's website. American Airlines' Admirals Club Lounge is similar – you can see their specific amenities here.
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Free bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Free local phone calls
- Complimentary use of color/black and white printers
- Conference rooms or private phone booths with speakerphones
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Complimentary use of showers*
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
* Available at select locations. United Club members can make conference room reservations online in advance and showers are available but you'll need to reserve them when you arrive.
An annual United Club membership starts at $550 or 70,000 miles, or free with the JPMorgan Reserve Card. The Admirals Club membership is also $550 or lower depending on your status, or free with the AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard. These memberships only makes sense if you travel frequently otherwise the one day passes are great (especially when you get them for free in a contest). Compare travel and airline credit cards and benefits here.
NEED A PASS?
Enter above to win. Leave a comment below where you plan to use them – I'd like to know (but it's not required to enter!).