Updated on August 3, 2015
FedEx Grant Contest For Small Business 2015 – up to $25,000!
The FedEx Grant Contest will select a few small business and provide up to a $25,000 prize! Vote for your favorite small business now through 3/17/15. I'm voting for a start-up called Peaceful Fruits a social good snack company created by a friend, former Peace Corps volunteer and professional tree-hugger (see below). I asked him to send out free samples to promote the brand and contest but that was against the rules (sorry).
HOW VOTING WORKS
- Find the small business you want to vote for in the gallery
- Voting is linked to your social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- You can submit up to 3 votes per 24 hour period (one through each social media account button)
- Voting ends 3/17/15 @ 11:59pm.
THE FEDEX GRANTS
- One (1) grand prize grant of $25,000
- One (1) grant of $10,000
- Eight (8) grants of $5,000
ABOUT PEACEFUL FRUITS
Peaceful Fruits is a social-good snack startup that supports sustainable development in the Amazon. It was started by my friend Evan, who spent two years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Suriname and fell in love with the Amazon Rainforest. He's a true tree-hugger. Click here to vote (contest expired) or check out www.PeacefulFruits.com.
About The Founder of Peaceful Fruits
RULES AND LINKS
- Meet Our Former Grant Winners
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest FAQs
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest Official Rules
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
Thanks for your support, Reward Boss! We are working hard to make sure important, beautiful parts of the world will be around for the future to enjoy and sustain themselves!