The Zombie link for the Citi AA Executive 100k Bonus offer is dead again. Hopefully not permanently.
What a roller-coaster of events!
- We first learned that the official end date for the Citi Exec 100K sign up offer was June 24, 2014.
- Thankfully, LM225 from FlyerTalk posted this Zombie link that worked for a few weeks.
- On July 11th, the Zombie link died, or at least we thought it was dead.
- Many of us held hands over the weekend, prayed and wished, for a glimmer of hope that the Zombie link would be resurrected.
- July 13th, PRAYERS ANSWERED. It worked again!
- Today, July 15th, dead again.
This is the error that we are all seeing now if you click on this Zombie link:
I'm very thankful I was able to sneak in a few applications for family members on Monday. It's time for us to pray again! For what it's worth, I have a suspicion that this Zombie link will be back again. When the links really stop working, we usually get an error message like the one below.
Stay tuned for an update when the offer is back up!
Below is what I think the error would look like if the offer was really and permanently in the grave.
As a separate matter, if you applied on July 9th and received an application pending without an Application ID and phone #, see this post on what to do. Keep calling until you get approved. Citi experienced technical issues with applications done on that day.
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Click here Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.