Updated on August 3, 2015
It's back! The Miles & More 50k offer is back and giving you another chance to get 3 free first class domestic tickets (one way). This was super popular last year when I wrote about it in April 2014: Its BACK! 3 Free First Class 1-Way Domestic Tickets (worth up to $4,200) with the Premier Miles & More World Mastercard. According to MillionMileSecrets, you can get the sign-up bonus more than once but they suggest you wait at least 6 months between applications.
LINK TO SIGN UP
- 50,000 Mile Bonus Offer (20,000 award miles after first purchase and an additional 30,000 award miles after $5,000 in purchase within the first 90 days). Annual Fee $79 (not waived)
*This is a direct link – I do not receive any commission if you use this link.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE MILES?
To recap my old post, my favorite part – I can book 3 one way First Class or BusinessFirst Class tickets!
- The real bonus here is that US domestic First Class or BusinessFirst Class tickets are only 35,000 miles round trip or 17,000 miles one way. Yes, you can save 1,000 miles if you book 2 one way tickets instead of a round trip. United and many others charge 50,000 miles round trip or 25,000 one way.
- US domestic coach round trip tickets are 25,000 miles, just as it is on United and many other airlines. So if you don't get a chance to use the first class tickets, your points won't go to waste.
- Check out United's 180 degree lie flat seats here
- get a round trip flight from US to Hawaii, Europe or the Caribbean
- After keeping the card for 1 year, you get a free companion ticket (of course, after you pay the annual fee) (link for details)
So, you can get 3 one way business tickets or 4 one way coach tickets — the better use of miles is, of course, 3 x one way business class tickets.
Leave a Reply