Updated on September 19, 2017
GET $50 LYFT CREDIT (
New customers can now get
$50 up to $20 free Lyft credit! This $50 credit gives you $5 off 10 rides. Please keep in mind that Lyft often changes their promotion without notice. Some people have been reporting $5 off 10 rides and others $10 off 5 rides with an expiration date of just 2 weeks!
This is the highest credit that I have seen in a while. I'm sure everyone misses the days when Lyft was giving out 50 free rides, not just $50 credit! Perfect timing so you can take advantage of the Justin Bieber promotion! Unfortunately, existing users are not eligible.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click here to sign up and you should see the above screen showing $50 Lyft credit
- Enter your phone number + download the mobile app when you get a link via text msg
- Sign up then click in the settings –> payment –> scroll to the bottom below your credit card info to the section called “Add payment method: Add credit code”. You should see your ride credit in this area. If not, enter the promo code NOWFIFTY and click apply.
I will receive referral credit if you use my links. Many thanks in advance if you do!
NEW DRIVER BONUS UP TO $5,000
Sign up to be a Lyft driver and get a big bonus up to $5000! Want to register to drive? Check out the details here -> New Lyft driver bonus list. [UPDATE The bonus amounts change all the time so be sure to click the link to see the latest updates]
OFFER END DATE
50 offer is still going is now up to $20, depending on your city. Lyft often changes changes the offers without any warning so please keep that in mind.
Thanks to Ad for sending in these screen shots. He got 5 free rides + 1 free ride but he already used one of his free rides before he sent the screen shot. That's why the screen shot says “4 free rides” instead of “5 free rides”.
Lyft is jumping into the music distribution business. Until 11/19/15, if you pay $5 to buy Bieber's new album and take a Lyft, you'll get $5 credit for your next ride. Who's going to sign up first??
- FastCompany: WHY LYFT'S CAR AVATARS NOW CHANGE COLOR
- Fortune: Why the Lyft-Justin Bieber Deal Is Not Just Another Gimmick
- US News and World Report: Uber, Lyft Poised to Win on Driverless Cars
- TheVerge: Uber and Lyft will be the subjects of an environmental impact study
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!