Get $5 off two Lyft airport rides to or from featured airports. Use any or all of the promo codes below.
Codes are valid at LGA, JFK, AUS, BUR, DEN, IND, MEM, BNA, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, DCA, SAN, SFO, SNA, and IAD. Combine these codes with Lyft Line to get a cheaper ride to the airport.
Valid today 7/23/15 to 9/8/15.
HOW TO ADD A PROMO CREDIT CODE
- Open your Lyft app and tap the menu button in the upper left corner
- Click “Payment”.
- At the bottom, click “Add credit code” and enter any or all of the codes for your airports
- New Users Click For $20 Credit (I will get a referral bonus if you use my link – thanks in advance if you use this!)
THE PROMO CODES
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: FLYAUS
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport: FLYBUR
- Denver International Airport: FLYDEN
- Indianapolis International Airport: FLYIND
- John F. Kennedy International Airport: FLYJFK
- LaGuardia Airport: FLYLGA
- Memphis International Airport: FLYMEM
- Nashville International Airport: FLYBNA
- Philadelphia International Airport: FLYPHL
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: FLYPHX
- Pittsburgh International Airport: FLYPIT
- Portland International Airport: FLYPDX
- Ronald Reagan National Airport: FLYDCA
- San Diego International Airport: FLYSAN
- San Francisco International Airport: FLYSFO
- Santa Ana John Wayne Airport: FLYSNA
- Washington Dulles International Airport: FLYIAD
CONFIRM YOUR FREE RIDES
To confirm the codes are in your account, simply go to the “Payment” screen again and click “2 Free Rides – Restrictions Apply”. This is how my Laguardia Airport credits appeared.
- Lyft Bumps New Driver Bonus To $750 – Limited Time
- Can I Uber or Lyft after I land? It's complicated. Here's your airport cheat sheet
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!