Don't have time to sift through BoardingArea and FlyerTalk? Here are the highlights from the past week:
- Key and Peele's show finale included a parody scoring an Economy Plus Upgrade. If you liked that skit, check out the other travel-related skits throughout the years: TSA & Al Qaeda, Turbulence, and Continental Breakfast.
- Lyft announced that $5 Lyft lines in NYC will be ending on 9/25/15. I have been using at least 1 Lyft line ride everyday ever since this promo launched. If you do not have Lyft yet, click here to sign up.
- With Uber ending its $10 UberPools and Lyft ending its $5 Lyft lines, I can only imagine that Gett will be ending its $10 flat rate rides in the near future. If you do not have Gett yet, sign up here and use promo code GTNLMNN in the coupon code screen.
- The Citi AA personal card will soon have no FX fees, at the expense of losing the $100 off feature (after spending $30k).
- Jeff Zidell hinted that Hyatt cash and points will soon be bookable online.
- Jeff Smisek has been outted as United CEO.
- British Airways 777-200 caught on fire at Las Vegas McCarran Airport earlier in the week.
- Reminder: Amex SPG 30K bonus offer will be expiring on 9/14/15.
- INCREASED 25K offer for the Amex EveryDay credit card
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!