Updated on December 14, 2023
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express Credit Card 25K Offer Highlights:
- Earn 25,000 (instead of the usual 10,000) bonus membership reward points after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits
- With the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card, you can get 2X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year
- No annual fee
How to Apply for the 25,000 points Offer:
- In a Chrome Incognito browser paste in this link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/amex-everyday (this is a direct link, I do not get any commission if you apply)
- If you do not see the 25k bonus point offer, close the Chrome Incognito browser and repeat.
- 9/12/15 Update: If steps 1-2 do not work, try loading this link in Chrome Incognito instead: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/compare/25330 – it's meant as an Amex card compare but it shows the 25k offer
Other Amex Offers:
It appears Amex has opened the floodgates for sign-up bonuses across many of its cards. This has been a great year for earning Amex Membership Rewards Points! Check out these recent posts if the American Express EveryDay credit card does not fit your spending needs:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Offer – after $3,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express 50K Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN 75K Offer – after $10,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express – $250 bonus after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express 30K Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
American Express Application Status Check / Reconsideration:
If you did not get instant approval online, check your application status online. If it still shows pending following the instructions here to call the reconsideration line.
Note that the offers above were widely available during the first 24 hours after publication and eventually became YMMV as time passed. If you were previously considering applying for the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express, now is the best time to do so!