J.P. Morgan Reserve Card 100,000 Offer
According to Doctor of Credit, rumor on the street is that JPM will be launching a “Reserve” card that replaces the Palladium card and that offer would come with a 100K signup bonus. I am confirming that the JP Morgan Reserve 100K offer is real! See details and screen prints below. The details appear to be near identical to the Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k bonus offer that just launched.
Should You Apply?
According to the doc, this card is reserved only for Chase Private Banking clients, which requires $10MM with the bank. According to flyertalk, applying for this won’t work. The 5/24 rule
may not does not apply but I’m not sure yet. If you are a Chase Private Banking client, you can probably contact your rep at Chase. Will report back whether non-private clients are able to get approved for this offer.
9/1/16 Update: APPROVED!!!!!!!!! (click to read more)
9/1/16 Update: The fax # no longer works, so you’ll need to apply through your banker.
J.P. Morgan Reserve Card Bonus & Benefits (link)
- 100,000 Bonus Points after spending $4,000 in the 1st 3 months (that’s worth at least $1500 in travel when you redeem through Ultimate Rewards
- Points are worth 50% more, which makes your 100k bonus worth at least $1,500 when you book through Ultimate Rewards (for example, 2 x $750 flights can be obtained with your 100,000 bonus points)
- $300 Travel per calendar year – which is awesome because you can use it for most travel expenses, not just flights!
- 3x points on travel + dining expenses, 1 point per $1 on everything else
- No limit on points and no expiration (assuming you still have your account open)
- Transfer points to many airline and hotel programs at 1:1 ratio (including United, British Airways and Ritz-Carlton)
Travel and Purchase Benefits:
- Free Airport Lounge Access – access to over 900 lounges with your Priority Pass membership – retail price is $399 (An extra perk is you can bring as many guests as you like because this is a special Chase sponsored Priority Pass)
- Car Rental Perks – National, Avis, and Silver Car. Get free Emerald Club Executive Level membership from National.
- Free travel insurance – trip cancellation, trip interruption, car rental collision damage waiver (primary insurance!!), roadside assistance, lost luggage reimbursement, emergency evacuation + transportation, travel accident, trip delay reimbursement
- Purchase protection – extended warranty, purchase protection, price protection, return protection
- Free Global Entry or TSA Pre-check fee credit (up to $100 which can be use for anyone not just for you)
- No restrictions on using the points and no blackout dates
- Chip technology
- No FX fees
- Priority customer service at 866-576-7575 — 24 hours per day
- No “bs” fees including late fees, cash advance feees, over limit, returned payment fees