Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k Bonus Offer Confirmed
I can't wait for this 100k bonus offer!! I just confirmed the rumored details of the HOT Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k bonus offer coming out on August 21, 2016! I reader sent me a screen shot of the offer which i was asked not to post publicly. Doctor of Credit has also confirmed separately and posted screen shots, which were also posted here and on Reddit. This is a Reddit with a great Q&A. I was able to confirm a couple details that were not visible on the doc's screen shots like the annual fee and fee for additional cards.
BONUS OFFER DETAILS
- 100,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus Points after $4,000 spending in 3 months (yes only $4,000, wow!)
- Annual Fee $450
- Authorized User Fee: $75
- Offer available on August 21, 2016.
Many readers have already exceeded the 5/24 rule (5 cards in the past 24 months, see the more detailed explanation here) – so the question is how strict will they be with approving new accounts. I know a lot of people who can't wait to apply for this offer. I will let you know what happens.
- $300 Annual Travel Credit – automatically applied to your account for travel purchases. I expect this will be available each calendar year so you can do get it 2x in your first year. If so, this more than offsets the large annual fee! There are rumors that this will be available for authorized users as well so we'll see if that's true soon enough.
- 3x Points on Travel/Dining Worldwide
- 1 point per $1 spend on everything else (or possibly 2.25% when combined with the Freedom card according to Miles to Memories)
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards (50,000 points are worth $750… or you can transfer them to one of their partners). This would boost the value of your existing Ultimate Rewards Points since all your points are together.
- Free Airport Lounge Access to 900+ airport lounges worldwide (this is likely the Priority Pass just like Amex Platinum and several others give)
- Global Entry or TSA Pre Check Fee Credit – up to $100
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive Events & Experiences