Amex is offering the highest bonus that I’ve seen for this Blue Cash EveryDay card: $250. My favorite cards, of course are those that offer big miles and points bonuses. However, I know plenty of people who prefer this type of cash back card instead. With the increased bonus, 3% 2% or 1% cash back, and no annual fee, this a good card to have in your wallet.
American Express Blue Cash EveryDay Credit Card $250 Bonus Offer Highlights:
- Earn $250 (instead of the usual $100) credit after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- With the Amex EveryDay Credit Card, you can get 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 of purchases per year, 2% cash at gas stations and select US department stores, 1% cash back on everything else
- No annual fee
Trick – How to Apply for the $250 Offer:
This offer doesn’t always come up right away so you have to follow the steps below. It came up for me on the second try on one computer. When I tried on another computer it took many clicks.
- In a Chrome Incognito browser, open this link (this is a direct link, I do not get any commission if you apply)
- If you do not see the Blue Cash EveryDay $250 bonus offer (pictured above), close the Chrome Incognito browser and repeat.
Other Amex Offers:
American Express has really been on a roll with lots of great offers this year. I’ve been able to increase my point balance significantly. Thank you Amex! Check out these recent posts if the American Express EveryDay credit card does not fit your spending needs:
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card 25k Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Platinum 100K Offer – after $3,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold 50K Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Business Rewards Gold 75K Offer – after $10,000 spend in the first 3 months
American Express Application Status Check / Reconsideration:
If you did not get instant approval online, check your application status online. If it still shows pending following the instructions here to call the reconsideration line.
Do you prefer cash back cards or points/miles cards?
HT to MileToMemories