Updated on August 4, 2015
During the past week I was featured on boardingarea.com for the first time. Going forward you can find me at www.TheRewardBoss.com or prior2boarding.com.
Changing Hosting Service: The traffic on TheRewardBoss.com has been growing quickly and this week I will be changing and upgrading my hosting service. The website will be available as usual, however, there won't be many posts this week. When I flip the switch to the new host, I expect everything to load faster and handle more traffic and photos. I have my fingers crossed that there won't be many problems.
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week:
- Citi AA Exec 75k Bonus Offer DEAD! 60k Now Best Available Offer
- $200 American Airlines e-Gift Card Giveaway Reminder – winner will be announced shortly: keep an eye out
- If you do not qualify for the 55k Chase United Explorer card because of the 24 months rule, check out this link for the 50k business version – just make sure to log into your United account first, then click the link. HT to Running w Miles
- $20 Statement Credit for Marriott Stays
- Earn up to 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every 3 nights you stay at participating Las Vegas properties through December 30, 2014
- Lucky points out first class AA to London is wide open for Summer 2015 and awesome Austrian Business Class Award Space Next Summer
- Check out this post on Which Programs Have One Ways, Stopovers, Fuel Surcharges with a similar post by Mommy Points on Carribean for Fewer Miles and Free Stopovers
- Follow my multi-trip review if you are planning a trip to Peru / Machu Picchu
- Check out Mistake Airfares ★ How They Work and How to Score One
- AA and US Air Will Combine Loyalty Programs First Half 2015
- LivingSocial Coupon: Additional 15% Off Sitewide (Maximum Savings of $50 thru 8/11)
- LAN Business Class to Ecuador for $1,000
- Hyatt has a 40% bonus on point purchases – targeted for Diamond / Platinum members only. Read more at Loyalty Traveller.
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of subscribers who receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
You put a link to my Loyalty Traveler blog and labeled it Loyalty Lobby. A common mistake I find.
Sorry about that. Its been updated.