Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? It's been a BUSY week while I was featured on BoardingArea this week!
Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week:
- $1,000 Lyft Driver Sign-Up Bonus: What a crazy promo! The short version: if you sign up to be a Lyft driver in one of the cities below, receive $1,000 cash bonus after completing 30 rides by Mar 8. Links to sign up for the $1,000 promo: THOUSAND
- Qualifying Lyft Cities: Boston, Nashville, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. (list updated as of 2/28/15)
- Full details here
- Barclays 50% US Air Bonus: As The Winglet points out, Barclays US Airways cardholders can register for a 50% bonus on spend – worked for me!
- SPG Category Changes for 2015: Check out the list of all SPG hotels going up and down in categories for 2015. If your hotel is going up, book before March 10 to lock in the lower rate. As Mommy Points notes the changes, here are my personal picks:
- Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec 5 to a 4
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas, Beaver Creek Mountain 6 to a 5
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas, Avon / Vail Valley 5 to a 4 (nights & flights sweet spot)
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali 6 to a 5
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa 6 to a 5
- SPG-Uber Crossover: Earn SPG points for your Uber rides and a chance to win 15k SPG pts on 2/28/15
- Double Starwood SPG points + 1,000 for every 5 nights for stays. Register by 3/31/15. Stay by 4/15/15.
- New SPG Platinum 50+ benefits: I can’t imagine any Plat 50’s who would want these options instead of the usual 10 suite night awards (SNAs). Which would you choose, something worth $100 or 10 suite night awards?
- Marriott Changes for 2015: Check out the list here. I was never a fan of Marriott’s loyalty program and am very glad I don’t have many Marriott points.
- Last day to apply for the the increased Ink Plus 60k signup bonus (expires 3/1/15)
In case you missed them, here are my posts so far for my feature week:
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
Leave a Reply