Updated on August 4, 2015
Jetblue is offering a 1 day sale for 15% off International airfares and 20% off domestic airfares. A couple restrictions, you can't fly on Fridays or Sundays and you have to travel between 10/15/13 – 11/20/13. That makes a weekend trip tough, unless you do Thursday – Monday.
I did a test booking to see if this works and found a flight from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) for $258, midweek in November. Many other airlines are all charging $318.
- Link to JetBlue's offer
- Click here to book a flight. (then enter the promo code at the bottom). The discount will show up AFTER you select the flights.
- Promo Code: OCTOBER1
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic roundtrip JetBlue flight or 15% off* the base fare of an international roundtrip JetBlue flight. (Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees)
- Book by October 1, 2013 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel October 15 – November 20, 2013
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights. Roundtrip flights cannot have a Friday or Sunday departure or return
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to Book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search an eligible roundtrip flight
- Enter promo code from www.jetblue.com/deals/oct-fast exactly as it appears (case sensitive)
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page
- Only one code per reservation
HT to Slickdeals, ViewFromTheWing
Leave a Reply