Earn 2 Free Nights or More with IHG's Into The Nights Promotion
IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) is running a pretty good promotion called “Into The Nights”. Everyone gets a customized offer so click the link above to register and find out your offer.
My specific offer:
- Stay 4 nights = earn 8,000 points
- Book 2 stays directly with IHG = 3,200 points
- Stay 2 Saturdays at any IHG hotel = 8,000 points
- Stay at 2 Holiday Inn Express hotels = 8,000 points
- Complete all 4 offers = Bonus 27,000 points
- Total Possible Points = 54,200 Points
A typical Holiday Inn night would usually cost around 25,000 points so this is worth about 2 Free Nights as the promotion suggests. Click here to see what you can do with the points.
By staying at a Holiday Inn Express for 4 nights, I could earn 2 free nights. Not bad. How? I would have to book 2 separate Holiday Inn Express stays that include a Saturday. This would satisfy all of the offers. I'm also not a big fan of Holiday Inn Express so I will probably not do this.
Do you plan to sign up?
Here are some screen shots:
- MommyPoints: IHG Rewards Into the Nights Promo Released: Two Free Nights or 50,000+ Points
- MillionMileSecrets: Earn 50,000 IHG Points With the “Into the Nights” Promotion
- LoyaltyLobby: IHG Rewards Club “Into The Nights” Promotion: Earn At Least 2 Free Nights
- PointsandPixieDust: Beware these 3 things about the IHG “Into the Nights” promo.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.