GIVEAWAY: Two United Club Lounge Passes
I'm giving away two United Club Lounge passes (value $59 each, or maybe less given all the drama lately?). I won't be able to use them since a United Club membership is included with my JP Morgan Reserve card – great news for you! They expire 6/30/17 so please make sure you can use them by then. One lucky winner will win, saving $59 x 2 and then kick back and relax away from the crowds.
The pass is valid only in United Clubs, excluding United Arrivals Lounge, United Global First Lounge, and Star Alliance lounge. Same-day boarding pass is required for entry.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter below to win. Or click this link just in case it doesn't load right below.
- **Be sure to click the confirmation email for your entry to be valid. Your entry will not be valid unless you confirm your email.
- Get 5 more entries by referring a friend – you will get a referral link after you enter.
There are more than 45 United Club locations. See all the locations on United's website.
Visit a United Club lounge to make your trip a little nicer and more comfortable. Here are some of the things you can expect which I pulled from United's website.
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Free bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Free local phone calls
- Complimentary use of color/black and white printers
- Conference rooms or private phone booths with speakerphones
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Complimentary use of showers*
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
* Available at select locations. United Club members can make conference room reservations online in advance and showers are available but you'll need to reserve them when you arrive.
An annual United Club membership starts at $550 or 70,000 miles. This only makes sense if you travel frequently otherwise the one day passes are great (especially when you get them for free in a contest!)