Updated on April 6, 2017
TWO UNITED CLUB LOUNGE PASSES
I'm giving away these United Club Lounge passes which I no longer need since I have lounge access provided from Priority Pass as well as United Club lounge from my cards: JPMorgan Reserve, Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express, and Citi Prestige®. Links to credit card current bonus offers can be found here.
One winner will get these passes, which will save you the $59 entry fee! The pass is valid only in United Clubs, excluding United Arrivals Lounge, United Global First Lounge, and Star Alliance lounge. HOW TO ENTER:
- Click the big red button or use this link to enter the contest.
See all of the 45+ United Club locations on United's website.
Travel days can be tiring – spending hours getting through airport security and waiting at the gate. Make your travel time more comfortable! Visit a United Club lounge to relax, connect to WIFI, grab a drink or bite to eat, and get away from the crowds. If you're not flying business or first, this is a great little upgrade to have. Here are the perks they offer (from United's website).
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Free bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Free local phone calls
- Complimentary use of color/black and white printers
- Conference rooms or private phone booths with speakerphones
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Complimentary use of showersFootnote*
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
United Club members can make conference room reservations online in advance and showers are available but you'll need to reserve them when you arrive.
An annual United Club membership starts at $550 or 70,000 miles. It's not for everyone – clearly only valuable to those who travel a lot and can benefit from this membership. But hey, you might get in for free.