Updated on September 28, 2015
Get up to $300 Lyft Credit by referring up to 10 Friends – for the next 2 weeks only. The promotion ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 24, 2015. The details are posted online here and also PDF'd here. Now is a good time to invite your friends who still haven't used Lyft. Keep in mind your referral credits expire after 30 days!
LINK TO SIGN UP
- Click here to sign up for a $20 credit for your first ride (referral link). Feel free to leave your codes and links in the comments below.
HOW IT WORKS
Refer 1 friend and you get $20 credit. If you refer 3 or more friends, you will get an extra bonus of either $25, $50, or $100 (see chart above).
- must sign up in a participating city (listed below) using your code and
- must take their first ride
- will receive a free ride credit worth up to $20 (using your code)
$20 referral credit
$40 referral credit
$100 referral credit
$200 referral credit
$0 bonus credits
$25 bonus credits
$50 bonus credits
$100 bonus credits
HOW TO SHARE YOUR CODE
- In your Lyft app, press the menu button (top left corner)
- Press Free Rides
- You will see your code at the top.
- Friends should enter this code in the payment screen to get their free ride credit
|New York City|
Terms and Conditions
Participating cities and limited time only. To receive referral and bonus credits, your invitees must be new to Lyft and must enter your code before taking their first ride. By signing up, invitees receive a free ride credit, worth up to $20. A referral credit grants you $20 off a single Lyft ride. A bonus credit grants you $25, $50, or $100 Lyft credit. This promotion ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 24, 2015. Referral and bonus credits are valid for 30 days. Credits are only valid for use on the Lyft platform and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft’s terms of service.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!