Updated on February 19, 2016
As I pointed out here, I suspected that the death of the 75k landing page was a bad omen for the longevity of the 75k zombie link, which was still working as of 8/4/14.
Now the 75k offer zombie application link is DEAD:
The next best available offer is 60k with a working landing page, which comes with $100 statement credit after first purchase and a 60k bonus after spending only $5,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. This is still a great sign-up since the required spend is lowered to $5,000 and Citi will allow multiple sign-up bonuses. For reference, the 100k offer required $10,000 spend and the 75k offer required $7,500 spend.
Application link: 60k with landing page
Enjoy these VIP benefits for an annual fee of $450.
- Admirals Club® membership (a membership value of up to $500)2
- Earn up to $100 in statement credits – earn $1 in statement credits for each $1 spent on purchases within the first 12 months of cardmembership3
- Get closer to AAdvantage® Elite Status. Earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles after spending $40,000 in purchases each calendar year4
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases5
- Get your first checked bag free†
- Skip the lines and get to your destination faster with an enhanced airport experience6
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases including US Airways codeshare flights booked on aa.com7 and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases8
- Fly using fewer AAdvantage® miles with Reduced Mileage Awards.
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
- There are no affiliate links in this post.
- There are rumors on FlyerTalk of targeted 100k offers that are coming via snail mail – I will share a working link if I get hold of one.
- It appears Citi is gradually taking down sign-up bonuses – there is a separate 60k offer with landing page but if you click APPLY NOW, the application page errors out… another bad omen that the 60k with a working landing page may be die soon.
- Rumors on FlyerTalk say that the $450 annual fee is refunded if the card is cancelled within 37 days of being billed the annual fee – there are many data-points supporting this rumor though I do not recommend as it is unethical and who knows if Citi may blacklist you from future sign-ups!
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of subscribers who receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
[…] Citi AA Exec 75k Bonus Offer DEAD! 60k Now Best Available Offer […]