Updated on September 28, 2015
$25 Free Ride Credit For New Customers and $5 For Existing Customer
For more Lyft coupon promo codes, visit borntocoupon.com
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
**UPDATE 6/7/15: $30 free ride credit for new users
**UPDATE 8/24/14: The code for $5 does not work anymore.
Step 1: Click here to claim your $25 credit for your 1st ride (offer expires 10/31/14)
Step 2: Sign up then click in the settings (top left corner) –> payment –> below your credit card info you should see your free ride (up to $25). If not, where it says “Apply Lyft Credits” enter the code APP25 before requesting your first Lyft!
Step 3: Get an additional $5 credit: Only after following the above steps, enter the code 5FORME on the Payment screen in the “Apply Lyft Credits”. Must be claimed by Sunday 8/24/14 @ Midnight. You will have 10 days to use it.
EXISTING USERS $5 CREDIT
Step 1: Open the Lyft App and open the Payment screen
Step 2: Enter the code 5FORME on the Payment screen in the Lyft Credits
HOW DOES LYFT WORK? Watch this youtube video
CAN I REFER A FRIEND?
Yes, you will get a referral link in your email after you sign up. Give it to your friends and they will get $25 credit towards your first ride. You will also get $25 credit. This link explains it.
WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE ?
- Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson
- California: Bakersfield, Fresno, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Modesto, Napa and Sonoma County, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley, Stockton
- Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs
- Connecticut: Fairfield County & New Haven
- District of Columbia: Washington D.C.
- Florida: Miami, Orlando, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Hawaii: Honolulu
- Illinois: Chicago
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Kentucky: Lexington, Louisville
- Maryland: Baltimore
- Massachusetts: Boston
- Michigan: Detroit, Ann Arbor
- Minnesota: Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Missouri: St. Louis, Kansas City
- Nebraska: Lincoln, Omaha
- New Jersey: Newark & North Jersey
- New Mexico: Albuquerque
- New York: Buffalo, Rochester
- North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham
- Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
- Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh
- Rhode Island: Providence
- Tennessee: Nashville, Memphis
- Texas: Austin, Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi
- Utah: Salt Lake City
- Virginia: Virginia Beach (Hampton Roads)
- Washington: Seattle, Spokane
- Wisconsin: Madison, Milwaukee
IS IT SAFE ? HOW IS IT DIFFERENT ?
This chart explains how Lyft compares vs Taxi's, gypsy cabs/black cars and craigslist (though I would never bother with craigslist for a ride):
Leave a Reply