Updated on November 29, 2019
$10 Off First Jet.com Order
UPDATE: The 1 year free membership promo has EXPIRED, but I have added the latest $10-$15 off and free membership codes here.
Here are 2 good reasons to try Jet.com, a startup looking to compete with Amazon and Costco.
- $10 off your first order with promo code “SAVELOTS” at checkout (min $35 order)
- Free one year membership
Here are some thoughts so far:
- Jet.com has some kinks to work out, as to be expected. For example, Jet's shipping and packaging need to be improved. My first order came in many shipments because they use many different suppliers, each shipping products separately (which can get annoying). Sending a $12 bottle of olive oil via UPS certainly won't help create profits. One shipment in particular arrived looking like the clearance section of your grocery store – dented and broken boxes. Jet.com customer service did promptly respond and send replacements. They are very responsive!
- Jet's prices have generally been equal or better because Jet gives you discounts when you buy more while the Amazon price doesn't change. I have also found plenty of cases where Amazon is equal or cheaper.
- The descriptions are MUCH better on Amazon. I didn't realize this oatmeal was sweetened because the ingredients were not listed (yes, I prefer my oatmeal without added sugar).
- Reviews: I found myself checking the reviews on Amazon before placing an order on Jet.
Have you tried Jet.com yet?
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Rival Jet.com Finds It Hard It To Retain Big-Name Retailers
- AMAZON COMPETITOR JET.COM UNDER FIRE FROM MAJOR RETAILERS OVER SITE LINKS