Sprint's Improved “Free” $0/month iPhone 8 Trade In Offer
It's not really “Free” and there are a few catches but it gives you more than any other carrier. Assuming Sprint's coverage works for you, and you have a paid off iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, this is the best offer. You are getting a maximum of $525 for your trade – almost double the other offers.
Is demand for the iPhone 8 weak? We might see improved offers from all the other carriers too. Maybe everyone is waiting for the expensive iPhone X?
Sprint's New Trade In Deal
- Get iPhone 8 64GB with Sprint Flex and eligible trade in for $0/month for 18 months after the $29.17 bill credit (the iPhone 8 Plus is $4.17/month)
- After 18 months, you must pay off the balance of original price (~$175)
- You are really getting $525.06 (that's $29.17 x 18) for your trade in.
- NEW and EXISTING customers are eligible
- You must own your trade in
- EXPIRES: TBD. The date is not listed yet.
Get iPhone 8 64 GB for $0 when you trade in these phones:
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
Get iPhone 8 64 GB for 50% off when you trade in these phones:
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- LG G5
- LG G6
- LG V20
- moto z droid
- moto z play
- moto z2 play
- moto z force droid
- moto z2 force
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- You want an iPhone 8 64gb. The price is $699.99. Split that into 24 payments you get $29.17 per month.
- Everyone is eligible – new or existing customers
- You trade in an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus that is fully paid off.
- Sprint has an 18 month lease. They credit you $29.17 x 18 months = $525.06.
- After 18 months you have $174.93 left to pay off the phone ($699.99 – $525.06 credit).
- If you cancel after 18 months you'll need to either buy the phone or give it back. I'm 99.99% sure the phone will be worth way more than that so giving it back would be a very bad deal.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!