Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week:
- $25 off $25 or more using Citi Wallet –check out this post for a list of gift cards you can buy (aka get for free)
- 8/2/14 Update: Deal dead
- Gary's Post – Chase United Explorer 55k Sign Up / Lucky's Post and Mommy Points if you would rather support them
- UPDATE 11:30 pm: Just found this EVEN Better 55k Sign up bonus + $50 Statement Credit offer (this is a non-affiliate link – with the affiliate links, you do not get $50) – HT to Miles to Memories / also mentioned here Running w Miles
- A complete list of churnable Chase cards – the ones that stand out are Ink Plus and United Explorer
- Register for Marriott's Summer Promo / alternative promo – 1k United miles per stay
- Update to 50 Free Lyft rides in NYC – near impossible to get a ride in Manhattan… there aren’t enough Lyft drivers
- Don't Use Lyft in states where it's illegal
- US Air Domestic Award Changes now in effect as of August 1st – keep in mind the existing gem for US Air awards is R/T USA – North Asia in coach for 60k. All other airlines charge 70k+. Make your booking now before US Air's award chart fully integrates with AA’s award chart.
- 50% off Air France and KLM awards
- More changes coming for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card
- Now that the 100k Citi Exec AA is unofficially dead, will you go for the 75k OFFER? I am still on #1 but colleagues report getting approved for #4 (75k) after receiving 100k bonuses for cards 1 – 3
- 8/2/14 Midnight Update: Reader Sam points out the landing page no longer loads. Use this 75k Zombie link instead
- TheRewardBoss will be featured on BoardingArea next week – look out for a week full of juicy posts
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.