Get $50 to $100 Lyft Credit with targeted offers in certain cities (so far NYC & Philly). This is for new and existing users. YMMV.
If you haven’t used Lyft it a while, you may have free rides waiting for you!
Lyft is now giving new driver bonuses of $750 in 5 cities: Boston, Denver, New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC (other cities up to $500).
SIGN UP AND FREE RIDE CREDIT
- Download the app here [UPDATE: The $50 bonus is back for new users – see the details here]
- Use the promo code: TARGET
- Some users reported the bonus credits appeared right after adding their credit card info
*This promotion is likely expired. Lyft adds and changes promotions based on supply and demand and often does so without any notice.
BONUS RIDE REPORTS:
Several readers have reported receiving credits in both New York City and Philadelphia. WillRunForMiles reported getting $100 credit as an existing user in NYC. It appears that Lyft is currently targeting the sign up bonus for new or existing customers who have not taken a ride in some time. I did not receive any credits but I use Lyft very often and don’t expect to be targeted. Lyft confirmed that there are promotions like this in many other cities depending on supply and demand.
So far readers have reported:
- New user in NYC: $100 credit ($10 off 10 rides up to $10 each)
- New user in NYC: $50 credit (5 rides up to $10 each)
- New user in Philly: $50 credit ($5 off first 10 rides)
- New user in Austin: $100 credit ($20 off first 5 rides)
- New user in Washington DC: $100 credit ($10 off 10 rides up to $10 each) – added 9/16/15
Here are some screen shots:
I suspect that riders in these other cities may also be targeted for up to $100 Lyft Credit but I’m not able to confirm this yet. If I were to guess it would be the following cities: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Nashville, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, and Washington DC.
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!