UBER, the app that lets you hail a cab is now cheaper than a New York City Taxi. Take a Free Ride!
According to VentureBeat, UBER just cut their prices 20% kicking off a price war against yellow taxi’s. And this lower price includes the tip, so you save even more! The typical fare will be able 1 or 2 dollars cheaper, includes the tip, and you can conveniently hail the cab where ever you are from your phone.
Here’s how to sign up and get a free $30 credit:
- Click here to sign up and get a free $30 credit (increased from the normal $10 bonus) or use promotion code: ubertakefreeride
- You can get 2x the American Express points when you link your card
Also, Lyft, one of Uber’s competitors, also has a sign up bonus and Groupon deal.
Read more about Lyft in my detailed post here.
- Get $25 towards your first ride when you sign up (offer expires 10/31/14).
- Groupon offer: $9.99 for $25 worth of credit (appear to work anywhere even though its labeled San Francisco
- For more UBER coupon promo codes, visit borntocoupon.com
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Click here. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.
[In full disclosure, the Reward Boss gets paid a referral if you use some of the links above. I research and post my opinions on the best deals I can find, regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links but I really appreciate if you do. As always, if you have any questions please feel free to post comments below. These statements have not been reviewed or approved by any of the above companies.]