It’s not often that I post mid-week updates, so when I do, it’s usually quite juicy. Here are the rewarding highlights from the past few days:
- Lyft has upped the driver sign-up bonus up to $750 depending on city. If you live outside of NYC (NYC which requires TLC license), this may be a great way to earn easy cash on the side. It requires 50 rides but you'll have a whole month after you get approved to do them.
- Hyatt Diamond Challenge now publicly available:
- With the introduction of the new Hyatt Guest of Honor perk, it may make sense for you and a few friends to pool together enough cash to knock out 12 nights at low-budget Hyatt properties to keep Diamond status until Feb 2017!
- Stack this with the latest Hyatt Summer Promo where you can earn up to 65,000 bonus Hyatt pts
- SPG is re-introducing free weekend nights – unfortunately, this is limited to Sheraton properties only and requires 5 paid nights at Sheraton properties in order to earn 1 free weekend night. Not as good as the old 2 stays = 1 free weekend night…those were the days.
- Also check out SPG’s Make It Count Promo
- Hilton will be offering free wifi globally, offering even less incentive to pursue Hilton Diamond status – for reference, I have automatically Gold status from the Citi Hilton Reserve credit card
- Amex Premier Gold Card now offers $100 airline incidental fee credit each calendar year and waived FX fees
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.