The Lufthansa Miles & More 50k offer is available again after briefly being offered in May. Here is another chance to get enough miles for 3x one-way domestic First Class tickets.
This was extremely popular last year when I wrote about it in April 2014: Its BACK! 3 Free First Class 1-Way Domestic Tickets (worth up to $4,200) with the Premier Miles & More World Mastercard. According to MillionMileSecrets, you can get the sign-up bonus more than once but they suggest you wait at least 6 months between applications. MileToMemories also discusses BarclayCard application strategies.
LINK TO SIGN UP
- Direct Link – live again as of July 10th 2016
*This is a direct link – I do not receive any commission if you use this link.
- 20,000 award miles after first purchase
- 30,000 award miles after $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Annual Fee $79 (not waived)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE MILES?
To recap my old post, my favorite part and highest value – you can book 3 one way First Class or BusinessFirst Class tickets!
- The real bonus here is that US domestic First Class or BusinessFirst Class tickets are only 35,000 miles round trip or 17,000 miles one way (Yes, you can save 1,000 miles if you book 2 one way tickets instead of a round trip.) United and many others charge 50,000 miles round trip or 25,000 one way.
- US domestic coach round trip tickets are 25,000 miles, just as it is on United and many other airlines. So if you don’t get a chance to use the first class tickets, your points won’t go to waste.
- Check out United’s 180 degree lie flat seats here
- get a round trip flight from US to Hawaii, Europe or the Caribbean
- get a free companion ticket, BUT read this to see why its not really worth much
- MillionMileSecrets has a great detailed write up on the options to redeem your miles with this card.
If you get this bonus, you can get 3 one way business tickets or 4 one way coach tickets — the better use of miles is, of course, 3 x one way business class tickets.