GETT $10 FLAT RATE RIDES IN CENTRAL MANHATTAN
GETT just changed their $10 Flat Rate pricing. No longer can you go anywhere in Manhattan for $10. The flat rate is now limited to Central Manhattan (from Houston to 59th St.).
Many people were hoping the $10 flat rate anywhere in Manhattan would stick around longer but that was probably getting expensive for GETT to subsidize…and that was if you were lucky enough to find a GETT ride on your app.
- $10 flat rate rides are still available
- No surge pricing – GETT doesn’t charge extra during busy times like UBER and LYFT
- Surprise! There are actually MANY cars available now! (yes, I changed the car icons to space ships)
- Much smaller service area for the $10 flat rate
- Downtown gets cut out of the flat rate area completely
- Your savings vs a taxi (if you can find one when you need it) are likely to be smaller
$20 FREE RIDE CREDIT
- Click Here to get your Free Ride (new customers, up to $20 which can be 2 flat rate rides)
- We will both get $20 ride credit (that’s another 2 free rides) – thanks in advance if you use this code!!
- For more coupon promo codes, check out borntocoupon.com
Ron Srebro, CEO of GETT USA, sent out this announcement today:
Hey there,We know how much you loved our $10 rides last year, that’s why we’ve decided to keep them in central Manhattan. Gett around for the amazing rate of $10, anytime, anywhere between Houston and Central Park South.We have some pretty amazing rates throughout the rest of New York, so just open the app and enter your destination for a great competitive price quote.I appreciate that it’s been frustrating to get a car at times and my team is working super hard on getting more drivers on the road, to ensure you can always get one.Don’t suffer surge pricing. Open the app and tap Gett today.RonGett CEO