Get 1,000 Hilton points just for changing your password by March 25.
Hilton posted this offer on this Flyertalk post. After I logged into my Hilton account I saw the above alert. They are going to force you to change it anyway so if you do it now you will get 1,000 points. The points will arrive 6-8 weeks later according to the FAQ.
If you needed some activity to keep your points active, this is for you! UPDATE: The 1000 points do not keep your account active! I just called to verify this because someone in the family has some expiring points.
Okay FlyerTalkers, it’s time to update your passwords and, as promised, you’ll get 1,000 Bonus Points for doing it by March 25!
Since we always want to make sure you have a safe and secure experience, we’re asking you to change your password as part of a new way to login to your account.
Your password must be updated by April 1, but the sooner the better – so we’re offering 1,000 Bonus Points if you change your password now! If you change your password starting today or by March 25 you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points.
As part of this update, we created new guidelines to make sure your password is a bit stronger.
Here’s what you need to know to get started…
- Visit the Personal Information section in your account profile by logging in with your current credentials, and then select “Change Password.”
- Your new password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character.
- Remember to choose a unique password and update it at least every three to six months to ensure maximum security.
If you have any questions, please let me know here or via PM.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- Login to your Hilton account and click Personal Information
- Click Change Password
- Make sure you update the password in AwardWallet if you use it.
- Earn 1,000 Hilton Points For Changing Your Password (For Real This Time)!
- Earn an Easy 1,000 Points from Hilton
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!