The FedEx Grant Contest will select a few small business and provide up to a $25,000 prize! Vote for your favorite small business now through 3/17/15. I’m voting for a start-up called Peaceful Fruits a social good snack company created by a friend, former Peace Corps volunteer and professional tree-hugger (see below). I asked him to send out free samples to promote the brand and contest but that was against the rules (sorry).
HOW VOTING WORKS
- Find the small business you want to vote for in the gallery
- Voting is linked to your social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- You can submit up to 3 votes per 24 hour period (one through each social media account button)
- Voting ends 3/17/15 @ 11:59pm.
THE FEDEX GRANTS
- One (1) grand prize grant of $25,000
- One (1) grant of $10,000
- Eight (8) grants of $5,000
ABOUT PEACEFUL FRUITS
Peaceful Fruits is a social-good snack startup that supports sustainable development in the Amazon. It was started by my friend Evan, who spent two years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Suriname and fell in love with the Amazon Rainforest. He’s a true tree-hugger. Click here to vote (contest expired) or check out www.PeacefulFruits.com.
About The Founder of Peaceful Fruits
RULES AND LINKS
- Meet Our Former Grant Winners
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest FAQs
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest Official Rules
Want to see how I earn enough points and miles to travel for free? Read this first. Be one of the 10s of 10s of people who subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post a new article. Enter your email address in the top left corner of the site (mobile users scroll down) and that’s it. Cancel anytime. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or RSS feed.