Chase British Airways 100K Bonus Avios Offer
Yesterday, I posted that the massive 100,000 Bonus BA Avios offer has returned for the Chase British Airways credit card. The problem was that I had applied for the 50K offer ~1 month ago during my recent mini-app-o-rama. Spending $2,000 to score the initial 50,000 bonus Avios miles was easy. While spending $10,000 to score another 25,000 bonus miles or $20,000 to score 50,000 bonus miles was not that attractive, I still wanted that option just in case.
Sending a Secure Message to Chase
I decided to send a secure message to Chase to see if they would match the higher offer, especially since I had applied only ~1 month ago. To send a secure message, log into your Chase Account and select SECURE MESSAGE CENTER on the top -> Send New Message.
My message to Chase:
Can you please match me to the higher offer for 100k BA avios miles? The one I signed up for ~1 month ago only offers 50k. See this link for higher offer: https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ba/nonaep
Response from Chase
I was pleasantly surprised to hear this morning that Chase granted my request for the offer match. Here is the message I received:
Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding this British Airways credit card account.
We are pleased to confirm that we will honor your request to receive the 100,000 bonus Avios enrollment incentive. The qualification requirements of this offer are different than those of the enrollment incentive associated with this account.
The offer on this account includes:
50,000 bonus Avios after the first $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of approval
The 100,000 bonus Avios offer includes:
– 50,000 bonus Avios after the first $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of approval
– 25,000 bonus Avios after $10,000 in purchases within the first year
– 25,000 bonus Avios after $20,000 in purchases within the first year
By honoring your request for the 100,000 bonus Avios offer you will still earn 50,000 bonus Avios after the first $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of approval.
After you have exceeded $10,000 in purchases and $20,000 in purchases, please contact us at that time and we will add an additional 25,000 bonus Avios to the account.
If you have any further questions, please reply using the Secure Message Center.
Customer Service Specialist
As the saying goes, it never hurts to ask. Worse case I get rejected and am no worse off than before. If you recently applied for the Chase BA Visa credit card and want the new 100,000 bonus offer, send a secure message to Chase and request for an offer match. Good luck (although you probably won't need it)!
LINKS TO APPLY
- Affiliate Link – Click “Limited Time Offers” on the top right and follow the link to find the offer. Thank you for supporting my blog if you take the extra step to use my affiliate link!
- Direct Link (I do not get a commission)
APPLY FOR AN AMEX TOO
While you are at it, consider throwing Amex into the mix! I always suggest applying for more than 1 card within the same day since competing banks do not see the hard hits till the next day (at the earliest). American Express has really been on a roll with lots of great offers this year. I’ve been able to increase my point balance significantly – thank you Amex!
Check out these recent posts and choose 1 that fits your needs:
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card 25k Offer – after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Blue Cash EveryDay $250 Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Platinum 100K Offer – after $3,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold 50K Offer – after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months
- Amex Business Rewards Gold 75K Offer – after $10,000 spend in the first 3 months
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!