Shipt, the Lyft of grocery delivery in the south, is offering
50% off their annual membership for $49 -for Cyber Weekend (Black Friday – Cyber Monday). Plus new users get $10 in free groceries with the promo code cVBwD. The membership goes back to $99 after Nov 30 at midnight extended through the end of the week. The $49 deal is the same as their pre-launch price.
UPDATE: $10 free groceries offer still valid + 2 week free
UPDATE2: 50% Off Membership Back Again for 3 days starting 10/9/17
HOW IT WORKS
You place an order for groceries and choose a delivery time on your smartphone or on the website. A shopper goes shopping for you at the grocery store. Then, as early as 1 hour later, the groceries arrive at your doorstep. Deliveries are free for orders over $35 but you do need a paid membership which costs $49/yr if you sign up this weekend vs the regular price of $14/month and $99/year.
Grocery shopping was always a big time waster for me especially because I could only go when everyone else was going (after work or on the weekend)! All these sharing economy companies have made so many things easier!
HOW TO SIGN UP: 50% off + $10 Free Shipt Groceries
- Click here to get the $10 free groceries
- The promo code is cVBwD but you should not need to enter it manually.
The $49 promotion ends November 30th at 11:59pm the end of the week after that it goes back to $99. The promo code for the $10 will still be valid after
They give a 2 week free trial but otherwise you can't poke around unless you sign up. Unfortunately. I think it would be easier
Note: Thank you if you use my referral link above! Once you sign up you can get a link to refer your friends.
HOW MUCH DOES A SHIPT COST?
A Shipt membership costs $99 per year or you can pay $14 monthly if you prefer. You'll get free delivery for orders over $35. For small orders under $35, a $7 delivery fee will be added (so just throw some extra fruits, veggies, and maybe a snack and you'll be over the minimum in no time — its better than wasting $7 for shipping!)
Shipt, a Birmingham startup, covers and is continuing to expand in the southern part of the country.
|Fort Myers / Cape Coral|
|Naples / Marco Island|
BECOME A SHOPPER
Shipt is expanding and currently recruiting shoppers in the cities listed below. How much will you make? They pay $5 per order + 7.5% of the receipt total. The website says you'll make an average of $15-$25 per hour. Of course that depends on how much you hustle!
- Alabama: Huntsville • Madison • Birmingham • Gardendale • Trussville • Hoover • Pelham
- Arizona: Phoenix • Glendale • Scottsdale • Mesa • Chandler • Buckeye
- Florida: Cocoa • Melbourne • Palm Bay • Rockledge • Titusville • Daytona • Deltona • Ormond Beach • Port St. Lucie • Fort Pierce • Vero Beach • Fort Myers • Cape Coral • Naples • Bonita Springs • Marco Island • Jacksonville • Sarasota • Bradenton • Tampa • St. Petersburg • Clearwater • Brandon • Temple Terrace • Lutz • Orlando • Kissimmee • Sanford • Miami • Ft. Lauderdale • Boca Raton • Boynton Beach • West Palm
- Georgia: Savannah • Tybee Island • Atlanta • Marietta • Alpharetta
- North Carolina: Charlotte • Matthews • Cornelius
- Tennessee: Nashville • Belle Meade • Brentwood
- Texas: Dallas • Garland • Plano • Farmers Branch
OTHER FOOD SIGN UP BONUSES
- $5 off food order + free delivery with DoorDash.com
- $13 Off Delivery.com Order Promo + $13 Refer a Friend Bonus + 25% Off
- $12 off food order GrubHub
- $5 or $20 off Alcohol Delivery with Drizly.com
- $100 free groceries at FreshDirect ($50 off first 2 orders)
- USNews: 7 Hobbies That Generate Extra Income
- Forbes: Crowdsourced Grocery Delivery Comes To South Florida Via Shipt And Instacart
- TampaBay.com: Shipt grocery delivery app expanding fast in Florida
Note: If you click some links on this site, TheRewardBoss may receive a commission at no added cost to you. By doing so, you help support my project and allow me to continue providing you with more rewarding information. I research, travel, and write my opinions regardless of whether there is a commission available. You don’t have to use my links, but I appreciate when you do. Thank you for your support!