This office furniture company is clearing out their warehouse this weekend. I scored a great deal on ergonomic chairs, a reclaimed wood desk and some file cabinets which, if new, would have cost me thousands, so I wanted to share this. If you’re in the area, it might be worth a visit.
How I found them
I’ve been wanting to get a good ergonomic chair to replace the not so comfortable wooden dining table chair I’ve been using at my desk. Then I discovered that the good ergonomic chairs cost $900-1000+ new. I’m not paying that much for a chair for my desk. If you have looked into it, the top ergonomic chairs, (the chairs at Staples are crap btw) which you will see in most corporate offices are:
WHAT THEY STILL HAVE FOR SALE
- 1 x Human Scale Freedom Chair – gone (I took the last Aeron and Leap chairs, sorry) $250 (it looked like new but was used)
- Lots of other task chairs (new and used)
- Partner style corporate desks – brand new and super cheap (i.e. a few hundred, vs a few thousand new)(I mean the full setup, desk, return, bookcase)
- Steel Case File cabinets small rolling ones which go under a desk, medium and large ones taller than you (like these)
- (My favorite) Reclaimed Wood table tops — – GONE — I’m not sure if he will sell any more of these, they are beautiful (see pic – and note the hole that was cut out purposely for cables etc).