Doordash, a food delivery website, is offering $5 off with their recent overhaul of their website. New customers can save $5 off the first order of $20 or more when using the promo code PA9.
Doordash is different than other delivery sites you've used because they have their own delivery people. Just like Lyft and Uber, you can sign up to be a driver for Doordash. As a customer, I get to choose from lots of restaurants that don't normally deliver because they don't have drivers. Now, they just let Doordash handle that part of the business.
SIGN UP LINKS
- $5 off: Go to Doordash.com and enter PA9 in the promo code box at checkout (min $20 order)
- $5 off: My refer a friend link – the discount will automatically apply (thanks in advance if you use my link)
I've been using Doordash in Manhattan since August of 2015, when I first wrote about Doordash. The new website is significantly better mainly because it allows you to filter by types of cuisine and also groups restaurants by Delight, Speed, and (low) Price. These simple features were already available on their competitors' sites for a long time and I sometimes struggled finding what I want on the old website. What's your favorite food delivery website?
REFER A FRIEND
After you sign up, click “account” in the top right corner, then “get free deliveries” to get your referral link. Share your link with your friends to earn $5 credit for anyone who signs up and places an order. Feel free to post your own refer a friend link in the comments.
OTHER FOOD SIGN UP BONUSES
- $7 Off Delivery.com $7 Refer a Friend Bonus
- $15 Off TryCaviar.com Food Delivery + $15 Refer a Friend Bonus
- $7 off food order GrubHub
- $5 or $20 off Alcohol Delivery with Drizly.com
- $100 free groceries at FreshDirect ($50 off first 2 orders)
- $10 free groceries at Shipt.com